Bennett Price

I can't answer with certainty but I think any moving part (not made of
stainless or brass or otherwise un-magnetizable) is likely to be
adversely effected. If it's an LCD watch, I think you are safe.

jim evans wrote:
I have no idea where to ask this question, so I'm asking it here.

Are battery operated digital wrist watches affected by strong magnets?

I have a strong rare earth magnet. It's to go in a location where my
wrist watch will rest against it several times a day. Will this harm
the watch?

jim
___
Have a home upkeep question? Try my help page.
It's sort of an alt.home.repair FAQ. http://www.factsfacts.com/MyHomeRepair