Calvin Henry-Cotnam

Doug Miller ) said...

If it's too windy to light a match, it's probably too windy to grill, too.

I wouldn't say that -- I have experienced a number of days where there was
enough of a breeze to make it nearly impossible to get a lit match into
the grill, but no problem at all for a hand-held igniter let alone actually
using the grill...

frank-in-toronto wrote:
however, since they fail in no time, you'll need to get a
hand-held igniter anyway. matches aren't the best if it's ever
windy in your area.

--
Calvin Henry-Cotnam
- Napoleon