Jerry G.

At this point, you have either two choices. If the rest of the oven is
in good order, you can either buy a new motor, or replace the complete
oven.

As for making a manual crank, this is a funny one. I just hope you are
not serious. You would not want to take the chance of having something
in your microwave oven that is not rated for its environment.

It is not recomended to substitute replacement parts unless properly
rated, or use replacement parts that are not rated to be used in a
microwave oven. The devices used in these appliances are rated for the
conditons of use.

Many types of plastics, paints, laquors, and materials may possibly
break down, and release toxic gasses, or may have a risk to catch fire.

For the parts used in appliances, they must meet very strict standards
for their location of application.

From reading your comments, I personaly would have never spent all this

time and agrivation to fix a microwave oven. If this was my oven at
home, I think my wife would have thown both me and the oven out by now,
in claim of being chinsy over such a small thing!

Infact, about 8 months ago, our micowave oven started to make some
noise from the turn table motor. I found the bearings to be starting to
fail. Since I didn't want to spend the time on it, I put it back
together. I then went over to Sears, and bought a new one right away.
About an hour later, it was unpacked and on our counter, ready to heat
up things for our supper. Since the old one was still working okay, I
donated it to a local church in our area.

Jerry G.
======