In article ,
D wrote:

| Common sense and past experience tells me that if somebody is
| _selling_ instructions like this, that they're available for free
| somewhere else online. In fact, it seems that often when somebody is
| selling something like this, they're reselling _exactly_ what somebody
| else is giving away for free -- basically they're profiting from
| somebody else's work, and other's (my, in this case) ignorance about
| where the information really came from. That, and he's a spammer, and
| I don't do business with spammers.
|
| http://www.google.com/search?q=link:...ory.com/radio/

Looks like I've answered my own question, and found the solution.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...da34a126ed0c8f

Ironically, this post appears to be made by the same guy who runs the
shareamemory site. So it appears that he found the solution, posted
about it, and now sells it to people, cleaned up and with pictures and
such. Which is certainly OK, though spamming it isn't, and fake legal
threats aren't (though I'm not aware of any real proof that the legal
threat came from him -- it's all circumstantial, though rather
convincing.)

And that post was inspired by this one --

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...b5519f6975a31e

on this very group a few years back

It's all a matter of finding the right things to search for ...

--
Is the poop deck really what I think it is? --Homer Simpson