Dan Bollinger

====One has! I am sorry, but I forget his name and am not sure if he
still
plays in our sandbox. I seem to have lost our correspondence on this,
although part of it may be in the in the Sacred Archives. This

individual,
if I recall correctly, had a Master's Degree in Biology and a PhD in
Biochemistry. He pursued it as far as he could, but to go further would
have involved using testing equipment at his workplace that he could not
justify for an off-the-books personal project, citing that it would be

very
expensive to pay for the use of the machinery.

So, it might not be as simple as you imply.

Perhaps not, but I suppose it depends on what he was wanting to measure. It
seems simple enough to try different chemicals, turn a bowl, and see if it
cracks. Dan