Leif Thorvaldson

"Dan Bollinger" wrote in message
news:ntGke.4925$PS3.3049@attbi_s22...
Perhaps some scientist can obtain a grant from the National
Endowment for the Arts to pursue this.

Leif, I'm sure you are just being funny and not serious, but just in
case:
The NEA accepts applications from artists not scientists. Their mission
isn't to promote science, but art. Even if you were going to eventually
use
LDD for art, a grant for LDD would be outside the NEA's mission. Dan

Dan: Are you saying that woodturning isn't an "art?" If it is in a museum,
it must be art!! LDD is just a means to enhance and better practice our
art. If you examine the NEA's granting parameters, I suggest a clever
woodturner like Arch could come up with some suitable musing that could
justify such a grant! (TIC!)

Leif