mac davis

On Tue, 24 May 2005 13:55:26 GMT, "Dan Bollinger"
wrote:

Nonsense! There are all sorts of experiments that can be done on the
cheap- it's wood, not nitroglycerine!

I agree. The first step is just to identify and test the individual chemical
compounds in LDD one at a time and see if one produces the desired results.
If not, then begin combining them in pairs. It is so simple, I'm surprised
one of the LDD fans haven't tried this already. Dan

Dan.. as one about to try the LDD thing, I think most folks will just try it and
if it works, continue using it...
I don't have any motivation to research how they made the parts of my lathe...
it works and I'm happy.. YMMV

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing