B.B.

Default Opinions on 1/2 inch air drill

I have to start buying tools at my new job. Priority number one is
an air drill.
The guy I've been training with has had hell with Matco's drills.
His old one lasted 8 years before it broke, but Matco claimed to have no
replacement parts for it and he bought a new one. It lasted one year.
Literally died the day after warranty was up. Matco says: he's SOL.
I was thinking Chicago Pneumatic. They've got one that I can get for
about $150 and advertises needle bearings. Ooh! High-tech.
Anyway, anyone know if CP's drills are sturdy as they claim to be and
if I'll be able to get parts later on should I need them?
Any other brands/models suggested?
I don't want to pay Snap-On prices nor do I want Harbor Freight junk.
In-between is best.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/