kip

Well i can only go by the little info given
as always never very explicit.

kip
"sofie" wrote in message
Kip:
Well, maybe... or maybe not. The OP did not say if he still had picture
and sound.... AND the "high pitched squealing noise" TOO..... if so, the
flylback and HOT are obviously OK, as you obviously would already know.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"kip" wrote in message
.. .
Flyback and HOT...!!
Whats the CTC number ?/

kip
wrote in message
oups.com...
I left my F32444 (32" RCA Entertainment Series) TV on all day by
accident. When I came how it was making a high pitched squealing noise
that sort of ocilates. Is there anything I can do to fix it? Or is it
beyond repair?

Thanks in advance!