Prometheus

On Mon, 23 May 2005 10:54:55 -0500, Patriarch
wrote:

Prometheus wrote in
:

Hello all,

As I've been turning up a veritable storm lately, and everything else
in my bedroom has been handmade but the matress and sheets, I'm
currently looking for a couple of sets of clockworks that I can
install in a turned cased. Specifically, I'd really like to find the
old style double-bell alarm clock works, though I'd be willing to
stick with the "big ben" style if that is all I can find. I prefer to
plug the things into the wall, but a battery-powered set of works
might be okay as well.

www.merritts.com

I've used them for Shaker repro clockworks, but they have a wide selection.

Hmm... those ones without battery covers look like they'd work for
gutting purposes, and the price is certainly right. Thanks!

Patriarch