Modat22

On Tue, 24 May 2005 09:02:21 -0500, Rex B wrote:

I'd like to know this too. I have been getting the defect shocks out of
the scrap box at the warehouse (THose guys think I'm nuts) and
chopsawing the rods off. I've used it quite a bit, but I don't think it
turns very well. Could be operator probelm though.
I also use the hatch strut rods. All I've found have been .312 or
5/16, a convenient size for a lot of things.

It would be nice if we could take the temper out of it easily, turn
it, then reharden the material. I normally would worry about it but I
have access to a large number of these things.