Wes Schott

I ended up taking the parts to the local propane supply place. $30 covered
9 ft of hose, 4 crimp collars, one screw-on attachment, and the labor to put
the thing together.

I thought about doing the brass barb fitting and screw clamp DIY thing, but
wasn't sure about the pressure. Anyways done right now. The propane guy
said they make a lot of hoses for grills, because propane dealers are
usually the only ones that acutally carry the hose and crimper. I went to
CampingWorld and they send all their propane hose work to these guys.

BTW, the crimper was only a hand device (not air or power), but generated a
lot of pressure on the crimp collar.

Thanks,
Wes