Bob Vaughan

In article ,
Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
On 05/16/05 12:01 pm Dick tossed the following ingredients into the
ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

And here are the rules. http://www.fcc.gov/mb/facts/otard.html

And note that the rule applies only to areas of which the occupant has
exclusive use. It does not permit the occupant to mount an antenna on
common areas, such as the roof. Don't know about attics.

Perce

If we're talking about a single family house, as opposed to a multi-family
condo/townhouse/apartment, then the roof would be considered exclusive use.

Bob Vaughan | techie @ tantivy.net |
| P.O. Box 19792, Stanford, Ca 94309 |
-- I am Me, I am only Me, And no one else is Me, What could be simpler? --