Jmagerl

"dean" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ok several times now I have bought a pumpable garden sprayer, and it
works fine one year, but the next the pump action is all stiff and
siezed. What should I lubridate the thing with? Its really annoying!
Not sure if I can use a spray oil or not.

Thanks

Dean

AT the end of every year, I do a very good clean out and give all the rubber
pieces a spray of silicon lube. Sometimes I will use a heavy silicon grease
(available in pool supplys for lubricating pool O rings). My sprayer is
going on 10 years and it was cheapy $10 wonder when I bought it.