Susan \(CobbersMom\)

"oreo123" wrote in messageI keep getting squirrels building a nest under
a roof. Its an overhang next to third floor roof. I do not want to look at
chicken . And no I cannot trap or transport or harm them as they are
protected in this state. Does anyone
know of a repellent that I could spray there to keep them away from that
portion of the house? Or are they afraid of any rubber animals?

Well, I enjoyed all the funny answers here and I would also shot them if at
all possible.
However, it got me to thinking like a squirrell (where to hide my nuts,
etc.). If hanging a silhouette of an owl or raptor helps keep birds away
from glass windows, why not squirrells? Maybe go to your local hardware
store and find one of those plastic owls for gardens or draw a silhoutte on
a piece of plywood, paint it dark and hang it from the roof to move with the
breeze.
Sue
Minocqua, WI
Yamaha '00 VStar 650 (old reliable)
'04 TW200 (mud = fun)
Kawasaki '95 Vulcan 1500 (new friend)

"Do what you want and say what you feel because those that mind, don't
matter and those that matter, don't mind". ~Dr. Seuss