DJ

I just purchased a Personal Pace SR. At this point I think it's one of
the best mowers I've ever used. It'll be interesting if I feel this way
at the end of the season.

wrote:
Am deciding between the recycler and superrecycler.

From what I can gather.. SR has a more powerful motor... and aluminium

deck.

R has less powerful and stamped steel deck... however has 22" cut... SR
only has 21"

Now before you "real men" out there insist on the most powerful engine
and deck that will last for 40 years... consider my situation:

I live on midsized suburban lot, cut every other week in spring &
fall... once a week in heavy growing season.. am not mowing any heavy
terrain... just lawn.

with those parameters... it seems the bigger, stronger, more powerful
unit would be overkill... and I will be fine with the Recycler... and
save the extra bucks. Both have the personal pace, which is a real
plus for me.. as I hate matching my speed to the mower..