Gunner

On 23 May 2005 17:41:48 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

GWB has one that says "I Diddin DO It!" on his desk.

Borrowed from Bubba no doubt.

I think the (republican) politicians are just gonna have to
get over the idea that they can screw up ad infinitum, and
then just blame Bill for whatever went wrong.

I think the (demonrat) politicians are just gonna hve to get over the
idea that they can screw up ad infinitum and then just blame Bush for
whatever went wrong.

At some point the folks who remember clinton will be all
dead and buried, at that point it's gonna get old.

Jim

Hitler is still a curse word. William Jefferson "Bubba" Clinton will
also be for a very long time. The Teflon President. Slick Willy. The
Slickmeister. Anyone who actually had new terms invented to discribe
him..will be remembered for a very long time.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown