Wayne Cook

On Sat, 21 May 2005 12:16:03 GMT, "DeepDiver"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 20 May 2005 16:19:37 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

I use a simple t connection off the pump, with a 1/4" line running
out of the cooler over to a stainless steel box, that my cats drink
from in the summer time. It helps to bleed off the water, giving a
regular change, keeping the accumulated Spooge from hard water down
to managable levels. A couple times a each summer, I dump a pool
clorine tab in. This helps keep moss and other nasties from growing.

Hmmm... hard water (with dissolved "spooge"), chlorine, and "moss and other
nasties" all draining into your cats' drinking dish. They must really love
you!

Actually you'd be surprised. The animals around my place prefer the
drink from the nasty looking water in my slack tank even with nice
clean water if available a few feet away.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook