Morris Dovey

wrote in message
oups.com...

I want to make 4 sides (about 15" tall) to my 16x7' trailer, which
currently has a 6" steel side wall. I want it to carry mulch and
driveway rock gravel.

So, what I really want is a single hinged rectangle that folds up to
16' max, with one corner only to join together to fix it in place. I
can get three sides to fold in on each other flat, but I can't work out
how to do the last side. Need some special type of hinge or something,
I am not sure.

Dean...

One way might be to make 8 panels: four 3'6" wide and four 8'0" wide. I'll
post a drawing to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking to show hinge scheme. If
you use hinges with removable pins you can store it as a 16' flat assembly
or two 8' flat assemblies.

Be wary of overloading your trailer and/or tow vehicle with the gravel.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar