Mary Fisher

"Harvey Van Sickle" wrote in message
On 23 May 2005, MM wrote that Mary Fisher wrote that Harvey Van Sickle
wrote that Mary Fisher wrote

I'm happy, I didn't hear him using it at all and when I looked at
the shreddings I was happy too. I'll spread them directly on the
ground, the hens will turn them over and over and by next year
they'll be incorporated into the soil.

No ****?

That comes with hens and accelerates the process.

I bought poultry pellets once. Never again! They stank.

My wife bought some a few years ago with the trade name "Rooster".
Kinda falls into the category of "what it says on the tin".

I had some last year - a bit coals to Newcastle but the sack was given to
me. It is almost odourless. No idea how it works though. Henure, I think it
was called. Not at all offensive to handle either.

Mary

--
Cheers,
Harvey