Rick

On 23 May 2005 09:30:38 GMT, wrote:

I've tried Google/Froogle searches but didn't come up with much, are
there any companies selling kits for build-it-yourself trailers? I
want a simple trailer that I can use in the garden (7 acres of it)
and for transporting stuff on the road (i.e. it has to be road legal).

My ideal would be one that can carry 8'x4' sheet material. It doesn't
have to have solid sides or bottom, the type made of mesh would be
fine.

Any ideas anyone?

Is there not some rule against this by now, or at least a rule saying
it has to be signed off by a competent person ?

Maybe its an idea we should send Prezza, for his next round of rule
making ......

Rick