LRod

On Mon, 23 May 2005 16:02:58 -0400, "mike hide"
wrote:

"LRod" wrote in message
.. .

On Mon, 23 May 2005 11:49:18 -0400, "mike hide"
wrote:

A loose tenon in my book is a sloppy or ill fitting joint and that is
what this thread is about isn't it?

No, actually, it isn't. It was a discussion of the loose tenon method
of joinery employed by David Marks. Loose tenon, as in two mortises
and a separate tenon glued into each. I suspect that you're not so
completely dense as to have missed that and are just being your usual
obtuse self.

obviously CW and David disagree....

And rightly so. You're the one who's screwed up

Being my usual Obtuse self, I read the original post by Stoutman, perhaps
you should also . There is no mention of the method of constuction, just
that they are loose tenons

The one whose subject is "David Marks and Loose Tenons" as can clearly
be seen in the subject line of this post as well as the others to
which you've responded? I read it.

.Even though I have never seen David Mark's program let alone ever heard of
him.

Then what earthly reason is there for you to insert yourself in a
thread in which fully half of the subject concerns David Marks and the
other half a process with which you are clearly unknowledgable?

You're as bad as toller giving electrical advice.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net