Gunner

On Mon, 23 May 2005 14:45:45 GMT, "Karl Townsend"
remove .NOT to reply wrote:

Damn Gunner, I'm GWE. Great scrounge.

FWIW, I had the same height thing with my vertical band saw. I built a heavy
coolant catch pan with legs 6 inches high and set the saw in that. Does
several things at once: have a place to recycle coolant so I could use
flood, raises unit to save my back, and makes it REAL easy to move around
with either a die cart or a hand pallet truck.

Karl;

Now thats an excellent idea! I like using coolant with the bigger
drill presses...hummm indeedy.

Thanks!

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown