Well, unfortunately I'm still having problems with my garage door not
going down on warm days. I've scrutinized the tracks, but there's no
obvious point where the rollers bind. It goes up fine, it's only when
I try and lower the door that the garage door opener unit flashes and
the door reverses.

I experimented with blocking the sunlight from the infrared beams
without success, though I still haven't actually switched them out. But
my tests made me think the problem lies elsewhere.

Perhaps a good lubricating would do the trick? Should a special type
of grease or oil be used on the tracks, or would WD-40 work just fine?

-Fleemo