TheScullster

The more I read about this the more confused I get. Am i right in saying
that if I were
to do all the electrics in an area covered by part-p i.e. kitchen. To get
it
inspected it would
only cost £68.26? (obviously notification would have to be submitted etc)

That is the indication I am getting from my BCO's.
BUT, they all seem to be singing from different hymn sheets at the moment,
so before you start, get all in writing from your own LA.
You may get it done cheaply now (before they realise what's going on).
Alternatively, they may load the price not really knowing what the cost to
them is going to be!

Phil