Pete C

On 21 May 2005 23:15:21 GMT, "Bob Eager" wrote:

There was some discussion a while ago about a Maplin gadget that did a
fair job (I think) of measuring appliance power consumption.

I hate dealing with Maplin, and the discussion didn't cover a lot else
at the time.

So...are there any other, not too expensive, measuring gadgets that will
at least give a rough idea? I looked through the CPC catalogue but
didn't find anything (not that that means a lot).

Hi,

How about a recon electric meter, something like:

http://www.toolstation.com/messages.html?code=22833&mainWin=1

or maybe available from a boot sale or similar.

Do you still have 12 PCs?

cheers,
Pete.