Mary Fisher

"Tim Mitchell" wrote in message

Well I decided I couldn't wait for Mary's review and got one from B&Q over
the weekend (the Bosch AXT2000). I've spent a happy weekend shredding
things and it does exactly what it says on the box, not too noisy. I've
clogged it up once with lots of green mushy bits but feeding through a
nice big stick sorted it out.

It's come! Spouse is putting it together as I type.

The nice man put it down, Spouse said, "Oh, good, it's the shredder!"
"Bloomin' big shredder!" said the nice man. "Garden shredder ... " said
Spouse. Dawn of understanding on nice man's face, he obviously thought we
had a lot of incriminating paper to dispose of ...

VBG

When it's built it will be played wi ... er ... tested. Keep him happy for
hours :-)

Mary