Prometheus

Default Looking for a clockwork supplier

Hello all,

As I've been turning up a veritable storm lately, and everything else
in my bedroom has been handmade but the matress and sheets, I'm
currently looking for a couple of sets of clockworks that I can
install in a turned cased. Specifically, I'd really like to find the
old style double-bell alarm clock works, though I'd be willing to
stick with the "big ben" style if that is all I can find. I prefer to
plug the things into the wall, but a battery-powered set of works
might be okay as well.

Anyone else ever made one of these? If so, where is a good place to
fine the clockworks- all I can find are the works for standard clocks
(no alarm) and grandfather clocks.

If all else fails, I suppose I can just buy one that is already
finished and remove the innards, but that seems like kind of a waste,
and is likely to be somewhat lower quality.