Larry Jaques

On Mon, 23 May 2005 00:33:50 GMT, the inscrutable "Carl Byrns"
spake:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

Um, Carl, how often do your sand traps need mowing? (Just curious.)

I should have said "trimming around sand traps".

I was just funnin' ya.

Hover mowers are a specialty tool- like the socket wrench for the #1 bank O2
sensor on my truck (without the socket, it's a nightmare, with it, piece o'
cake).

Grok that. Distributor wrenches, line wrenches, panel trim wrenches,
brake pliers, snap-ring pliers, ad infinitum. I have a whole toolbox
drawer full of bent and/or ground wrenches and sockets for one
specific use and I'll be darned if I can remember what caused most of
them to be built. The ground-down 3/4" open end was for an automatic
transmission vacuum modulator. I bent the other end to 45° for some
other use; I can recall specifics for neither but they're ready for
reuse some future day. g

-
The only reason I would take up exercising is || http://diversify.com
so that I could hear heavy breathing again. || Programmed Websites