Gunner

On Mon, 23 May 2005 00:23:12 GMT, "Jeffrey McCann"
wrote:

NEW YORK May 22, 2005 - Visiting Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon was
heckled during a speech to Jewish leaders on Sunday, and about 1,500
demonstrators staged a noisy street protest against the Gaza
disengagement
plan he was defending......................

Yeah. Something like that. I sometimes wonder if American Jews had to live
in Israel, whether the circumstances there would change their attitude.
Much like Irish Americans who support the IRA, they have the luxury of
taking a stance without having to face the consequences.

Jeff

I sometimes wonder if those anti-Isreal types had to live there for a
couple years, if they would change their tunes any?

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown