Richard J Kinch

Did you even take basic high school science?

I skipped high school physics class. Actually, they kicked me out and gave
me credit for it, because I was a know-it-all-show-off. I got sent to the
principal's office for arguing with the math teacher about whether the
empty-set symbol was a phi or zero-slash. I was right, but respect for
authority was more important than truth. Eventually they took me out of
the last two years of math class, too. Over time I must have calmed down,
because the big research U's gave me three engineering degrees, and
industry some flattering job titles.

Class dismissed!

And my point remains unanswered, herr professor.