Probably not necessary for only 200' but for video you can look at
Belden rg-11

On Sun, 1 May 2005 10:06:06 -0500, "Ray" wrote:

I'd like to run phone, video, intercom and data out to a workshop in my
backyard that is approximately 200 feet away from the house. This would all
be run in the same conduit.

Can I run cat 5 to use for data and intercom and run a separate dedicated
phone line. The coaxial cable would be used only for TV.

Would this be the optimum way to run, or what can be suggested ??

p.s. If this is not the appropriate forum, please direct me to it !

Thanks,