Mary Fisher

"Tim Mitchell" wrote in message

Amazon has told me that the new machine is on its way. In my experience
they're very efficient, books usually come the day after I order them even
on the standard delivery.

Well I decided I couldn't wait for Mary's review and got one from B&Q over
the weekend (the Bosch AXT2000). I've spent a happy weekend shredding
things and it does exactly what it says on the box, not too noisy. I've
clogged it up once with lots of green mushy bits but feeding through a
nice big stick sorted it out.

A few minutes ago I raced downstairs when I heard the doorbell, expecting
the nice delivery man with a big box :-)

It was a sound effect on the radio :-(

An unexpected bonus was that my two toddlers stayed entertained for hours
watching the bits fall out of the bottom, then carrying them off to the
compost heap.

Yes, it's amazing how they love it. It's also amazing how much men seem to
love playing with a shredder. A power thing I suppose ... Spouse wouldn't
let me hold a drill for that reason after I perforated our dining room
floor - many, many years ago I add. It was such fun! He said he'd do all
that stuff from then on so I let him ...

whistles

Mary
--
Tim Mitchell