xrongor

"John?] "
wrote in message
. net...
In article , oreo123
wrote:

I keep getting squirrels building a nest under a roof. Its an overhang
next
to third floor roof. I do not want to look at chicken . And no I cannot
trap
or transport or harm them as they are protected in this state. Does
anyone
know of a repellent that I could spray there to keep them away from that
portion of the house? Or are they afraid of any rubber animals?

TIA.

Lots of *really* helpful people here, no?

Homemade pepper spray; dump a bottle of Tabasco into an empty spray
bottle. Fill with water and spray liberally. WEAR EYE PROTECTION AND
WASH YOUR HANDS WHEN FINISHED!!!!

its comforting to see that for a change someone gave the RIGHT answer
instead of simply suggesting you blow whatever animal is offending you away.

well done.

randy