Hugo Nebula

On Sat, 7 May 2005 21:52:21 +0000 (UTC), a particular chimpanzee named
"Carolyn" randomly hit the
keyboard and produced:

The surveyor *did* say I should get someone to look at it professionally and that
they shouldn`t charge me, just for giving their opinion on it...hmm...

No one works for free. Anyone who gives you their 'opinion' without
payment works for a damp-proofing company and is doing it on the
chance you give them vast amounts of money to fix your damp 'problem'.
If you want an impartial opinion you'll have to pay an independent
surveyor for it.
--
Hugo Nebula
just how far from the pack have you strayed?"