Doug Miller

In article , Bill Davis Jr wrote:
On 22 May 2005 16:00:12 -0700, wrote:

Don't forget to factor in the cost of replacement knives. I believe
that the Dewalts are quite pricey and don't last very long.

That was one of my concerns with the Dewalt.

Are there any third party knives that will fit the 735 and last
longer?

Don't worry about it. With a light touch, the factory knives are good for at
least two resharpenings - when mine wear down enough to need it again, I'll
let you know if they're good for three.

--
Regards,