Dan

On Fri, 06 May 2005 23:44:21 GMT, "John‰]*
************************************************** *************"
wrote:

In article , oreo123
wrote:

I keep getting squirrels building a nest under a roof. Its an overhang next
to third floor roof. I do not want to look at chicken . And no I cannot trap
or transport or harm them as they are protected in this state. Does anyone
know of a repellent that I could spray there to keep them away from that
portion of the house? Or are they afraid of any rubber animals?

TIA.

Lots of *really* helpful people here, no?

Homemade pepper spray; dump a bottle of Tabasco into an empty spray
bottle. Fill with water and spray liberally. WEAR EYE PROTECTION AND
WASH YOUR HANDS WHEN FINISHED!!!!

Plan B--http://www.havahart.com

John

I grew up in the south Missouri Ozark mountains. We never had trouble
with squirrels in the house, our squirrels understood that if they
showed up near a house, they'd wind up in the kitchen. Braize in a
little water till near tender, roll in seasoned flour and fry like
chicken! Good stuff! Get a .22 and some shorts and hit them right
near the eye! Use a sharp knife to clean them, they have a really
tough skin for a small animal.

Dan