SteveB

"dean" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ok several times now I have bought a pumpable garden sprayer, and it
works fine one year, but the next the pump action is all stiff and
siezed. What should I lubridate the thing with? Its really annoying!
Not sure if I can use a spray oil or not.

Thanks

Dean

According to the directions, use Vaseline. But that won't help if you left
something in there that ate the O ring. I have been having a Dickens of a
time finding the right size O ring, without buying the whole rebuild kit.
Been to specialty hose houses, etc. The only thing I can do is use a 1/8" O
ring, and put a rubber band in the groove first. It works, but not as good
as new.

Steve