DanG

Grady,
Do you happen to use cox.central.net??

I think the problem is with your server, not your software.
Change the Cox server from central to either east or west and your
problem should disappear.

(top posted for your convenience)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

"Grady" wrote in message
Anyone having problems the last few days with Outlook Express as
your reader for this group? A small percentage of the posts come
through with (no subject) and when you open it says Outlook
Express had trouble reading the message, check disk space or
memory. I know it is neither of those problems for sure. I have
280 gigs, and the partition that OE data is on is 80 gigs with
about 50 gigs open, and I have a gig of memory with nothing else
running.