Gunner

On 22 May 2005 15:16:58 GMT, (Frank White)
wrote:

In article , says...

On Sat, 21 May 2005 18:43:02 GMT, BottleBob
wrote:

sittingduck wrote:

Nutjobs like gunner, jb, and cliff belong in groups like that, but they would
be drowned out by the dozens more just like them. This is why they stay in
the groups they normally frequent, thre is very little competition for
attention.

SD:

"Nutjobs like gunner, jb, and cliff..." But, but, I thought you and
Cliff were buds? Left wing feathers flocking together, or something
like that. Did you become disillusioned for some reason?

BB,
You don't have to be "left" anything to pick apart the
favored sayings, lies & claims of nutjobs like Gunner, most of
the braindead wingers, gunnutz, fundies or jb.

I don't think Gunner's a nutjob. But I have no idea what's
wrong with him, these days.

FW

What are you referring to? That I dont share your view on the war in
Iraq? Or that I tend to not let bull**** remain unanswered? Or that
my capacity for being nice to buffoons has gotten smaller and smaller?

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown