J. Nielsen

On Sat, 21 May 2005 18:28:50 -0500, "Morris Dovey" =
wrote:

Heh heh! And of course, there's the "handedness" of the spirals...

Bingo!!

We got the a blank spindle & a huge bronze guide bushing with the helix
already EDM'ed through it. This was a couple of weeks before the =
"pigtail"
arrived, so I just ground the helix to match the bushing, and we shipped =
them
both back.

A week later another spindle & and bushing arrived...=20

You know, Morris, I think we can get a good "metal man" out of you. All =
you
have to do, to switch from wood to metal, is mentally adding another zero=
the right of the decimal point on the drawings. g =20
--=20

-JN-