The Real Tom

On Fri, 06 May 2005 13:45:39 -0500, Dan C
wrote:

On Fri, 06 May 2005 13:41:48 -0400, oreo123 wrote:

I keep getting squirrels building a nest under a roof. Its an overhang next
to third floor roof. I do not want to look at chicken . And no I cannot trap
or transport or harm them as they are protected in this state. Does anyone
know of a repellent that I could spray there to keep them away from that
portion of the house? Or are they afraid of any rubber animals?

Squirrels are protected? What state is that?

I'd spray some #6 birdshot from a 12-gauge to repel them.

Fire, and lots of it..

I've never heard of a squirrel returning after being set on fire, so
it must work as a great repelleant. Anyone have experiences to share?

tom