Fred Wesner

Not sure about the lube Dean, but I discovered years ago that if you
only make enough mix and empty, flush with water and set upside down to
drain after each use they will last for years. I have two one for
herbicide and another for pesticide both are cheap plastic tank units
and both are at least ten years old.

I learned to never leave spray in the sprayer or you will be buying a
new sprayer every year.

My two cents,
Fred

dean wrote:

Ok several times now I have bought a pumpable garden sprayer, and it
works fine one year, but the next the pump action is all stiff and
siezed. What should I lubridate the thing with? Its really annoying!
Not sure if I can use a spray oil or not.

Thanks

Dean