Jeff Wisnia

shushin wrote:
Can someone tell me if you can move a hot water tank into a loft. The
loft has had no conversion it is as built. Are there any regs I should
no about. If I can suggestions on the best way would be helpfull

Have a structural engineer determine whether the size tank you are
considering can be safely supported by the loft floor.

Water weighs 8.34 pounds per gallon and the tank adds more weight.

If you do move it up there, I'd strongly suggest you put an "overflow
pan" under it with a drain from that pan leading somewhere where the
eventual tank leakage can safely be discharged.

HTH,

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia