Gunner

On Sat, 21 May 2005 23:56:21 GMT, "Karl Townsend"
remove .NOT to reply wrote:

Unless you have the dies..its probably going to be easier to drill a
hole to the minor diameter, then trace a hex around it and hit it with
a file, filing to the lines.

An EDM works great for this also. I made a couple special impact sockets out
of S7 tool steel. Work just like store bought units, not as shiney though.

Karl

Most folks (myself included) dont have an EDM. Well..I do have a big
assed Raycon if I wanted to bring it home...

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown