shu

"Cliff" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 21 May 2005 17:46:05 -0500, "shu" wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
[
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security,
unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs,
you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There
is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these
things. Among them are [a] few other Texas oil millionaires, and an
occasional politician or business man from other areas. Their number
is negligible and they are stupid." -- Eisenhower in '54
]

Hi

I'm going to offer you two choices,

Other than dumping Outbreak Distress?
New Army boots?

1, You can take all the money you earn and do with it as you please, You

may
stick it in a bank, you may stuff it under your mattress, you can buy
stocks, you can even give it away, it's your money, and you may do with

it
as you please.

The downside* is that you will be responsible for saving a portion for

your
retiremet. What you save is exactly what you'll have, after you die your
money will be given to whomever you list in your will

2, I'm going to take a percentage of your money from you. What I do with

it
is none of your business; you will have no control over it. That being

said,
I will likely use your money to empower myself, I will use it to spend on
collection agencies that will enforce your donation to me. If at any

point
you wish to stop donating money to me, I will throw you in jail, or levy
fines against you as punishment.

After you retire you will receive some money back from me, this money

will
not be anywhere near the amount that you gave me. How much I give back is
completely at my discretion, it is only limited by how much I can use

force
to prevent you from taking it back. Since I have most of the force, it is

by
my sheer generosity that I give ANY back. I can and will change the
retirement age at my discretion, thus also limiting how much money I

decide
to give back to you. Minority groups, will get the worst return on their
(enforced) donation, as statistically speaking, they simply die at a

younger
age. If you should die before you retire, I will keep your money, your
children will inherit nothing, thus helping to keep you and your family

poor
for generations while I grow richer.

I also will guarantee that I will ridicule and discredit anyone who
advocates choice number 1. All this will ensure dependency on me for

decades
to come!

I hope you choose wisely

* this is only a downside if you're irresponsible

http://www.stewsstripped.com/

BTW, Take a look ...... it failed & failed very
badly everyplace else it was tried (which the
neocons hold up as shining examples).
--
Cliff

well cliffy, how bout just taking your money, and putting it in a bank?
failing that, how about sticking it under a mattress? either way you'll end
up with a lot more then what's returned back

if *you* want, you can have the govt force you to stick it in the bank for
you, but a lot of us don't want that
btw. my example has nothing to do with pensions,, you're grasping for
straws, personally i would never stick a lot of money in a pension fund in
an industry that is so heavily unionized, GM is a wonderfull example of what
happens with too much unionized labor.. too many "benefits" not enough real
cash, and no way to reverse it.

*******
shu