Owain

antgel wrote:
It certainly does. However, I have a little problem with slack. I'd
like both new sockets to be to the right of the original. This means
that of the two cables entering the existing socket, the cable on the
right will have to enter a socket quite a distance from where it is
now.

No it doesn't.

You wire one existing cable to the existing socket, from the existing
socket wire to new socket 1, then to new socket 2, then *back* to the
other existing cable, using chocolate block to connect back to the
remaining original cable.

That means that all three sockets are part of the ring, not spurs.

Owain