Aaron

The batteries in my electric razor are wearing out and I would like to
replace them. There are two AA size cells with solder tags solders to a
PCB incorporating a charger. But, nowhere does it say what type of
batteries they are. Is there any easy way to find out what type of
replacements I need. I would rather not order the relevant part from
Braun because they are certain to cost more than generics from Maplins.

Thanks,

Andrew

As a side note you should buy batteries that already have tags on
them and be very careful when soldering... If you heat the batteries
to much they tend to leak which will damage the battery and also
spit some nasty chemicals at you.

Have you checked to see if the batteries are rebranded generics, I've
seem normal batteries wrapped in plastic coating which can be removed
with possibly more information underneth.

--
Regards,
Aaron.