Mary Fisher

Default Methods of cooling a room

"al" wrote in message
"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
news:3f392487$0$189

Short, wide & small!? Sounds intriguing ....!

Did I say small?

You're also a yes/no gal it would seem ;o)

Yes. But not a gal.

And the answer's no.

:-)

Mary

And not at all confusing ;P

I took the tyke reference to infer small, but I guess it depends where you
come from ...

Yes it does. I thought everyone knew a Yorkshireman (causing more confusion)
was a Tyke!

doesn't it mean child in most cases?

Some authorities suggest that "tyke" (lower case) is a naughty or scruffy
child. Not the same thing at all as a Tyke, fully capitalised.

Is there some Black
Country meaning I've missed??

I have nothing to do with the Black Country ... it's not personal, just a
matter of geography.

If not a gal ... a woman or a lady I wonder ....??

Well, "gal" suggests someone young. I'm not young. A woman definitely. I
have no title - except Mistress (normally shortened to Mrs but in the line
I'm in I'm usually known as Mistress.

"Miss" is also short for Mistress but I'm properly married and have the
fading monochrome photographs to prove it.

Mary