RichardK

Conor wrote:
In article , Andy Turner
says...

On Sat, 21 May 2005 14:13:13 +0100, Conor
wrote:

In article , Andy Turner
says...

If the edge of a door hits the centre of a panel of another door it's
very much a weak spot in a door - it's easily dented.

Guess you've never had a decent car then? Decent as in "build quality".

Name me a car make or even model where you wouldn't expect that to
happen. One of these "decent" cars you allude to.

BMW E34 - took someone taking a running drop kick to put a dint in my
wifes..
Rover SD1.
Rover P6.

No way. My P6 dented way too easily. My Beetle is pretty dent-proof.
I've found dents in the Scorpio and it's built like a tank.

Richard

--
RichardK - 1980s in a can. http://www.dmc12.demon.co.uk/music/
Retro computing - http://www.dmc12.demon.co.uk/retrotech/